Pioneer and leader in retail bancassurance in Italy, BNP Paribas Cardif is currently among the top 10 insurance companies in Italy (Source: ANIA 2012) thanks to a philosophy based on creating innovative solutions, know-how diversification, pooling of experience, client focus and service quality.
The Italian market
The second domestic market after France, BNP Paribas Cardif is present in Italy with Cardif Vita S.p.A. and the two Life and Property & Casualty branches, Cardif Assurance Vie and Cardif Assurances Risques Divers.
The Mission of BNP Paribas Cardif is to insure people, their families, their properties and their savings.
Products and services developed by BNP Paribas Cardif for its Private Banking clientele reflect the attention that the company devotes to creating innovative solutions for the most sophisticated investment requirements.
The service provided by BNP Paribas Cardif in Italy is designed primarily to complement the products offered by its commercial partners.
The product are distributed through three channels: Retail Banking, Partnership (bank, financial institution, and large-scale retail companies) and Digital.
Insurance solutions range
- Property and Casualty: the line which insures clients’ properties against multiple accidents and guarantees an indemnity that compensates the financial loss suffered. This range of insurance products is designed to protect properties, credit cards, payment means, house and cars against unforeseen events of life.
- Savings: three lines of products (Multi-Support, Traditionals and Pension) dedicated to all those customers who need to earn or invest their savings through flexible and innovative solutions without renouncing the exclusive advantages of the insurance world.
BNP Paribas Cardif’s mission is the insurance of individuals, their families and property. BNP Paribas Cardif markets products and services in the Protection and Savings sectors through the intermediation of various partners.
BNP Paribas Cardif is one of the top 15 insurance companies in Europe with a strong position in Europe, Asia and Latin America. (Source: internal study based on competitors’ volumes).
The three main distribution channels are:
- The BNP Paribas Retail Banking sales networks: in France, Italy, Belgium and Luxembourg
- Partners: banks, financial institutions and large-scale retail companies
- Brokers: networks of independent financial advisors, brokers and the internet