The first edition of BNP Paribas International Hackathon has designated its winners, during a ceremony held in Paris.
It was the beginning of the third and final phase of a program which began in June, with a 48-hour Hackathon which brought together 57 teams based in San Francisco, Paris , Brussels, Rome and Istanbul. 17 of them have been selected to take part to a Summer Digital Bootcamp of 10 weeks, during which they were able to develop their project.
These 17 finalists delivered a pitch of 3 minutes, before a jury that crowned 6 of them, who will benefit from resources, financial, workplace and partnerships:
- BehavioSec developed an identification solution by behaviour;
- Snapcheck works on digital checks;
- Heuritech, on semantic analysis;
- Datasine, on big data analysis;
- Logmote, on an identification solution;
- Saldo.mx, on a cross-border payment solution.
This event was also the occasion to announce the holding of a second edition of the BNP Paribas International Hackathon.